No products in the cart.
- What Comes To The Package?
- Shipping & Warranty
- Payment Information
- Important Information
- UL Information
About The Model:
The 6.5 inch model is the very first hoverboard, that came to the market in the beginning of 2015. Furthermore, it is very suitable for beginners, because it is less expensive than other self balancing scooters as well as less powerful.
- Equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Equipped with 6.5 inch wheels.
- Equipped with two front LED lights.
- Equipped with anti-slip pedals.
Comes with a remote controller and a carrying bag.
- Motherboard: Tao Tao
- Material: ABS + aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Motor: 250W*2
- Weight: 22lbs
- Lithium Battery: 36V, 4.4AH
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Max Load: 220lbs
- Mileage: 10 miles
- Max Speed: 7mph
- Bluetooth Speakers: None
What Comes To The Package?
- Self balancing scooter 1x
- User manual 1x
- Charger 1x
- Warranty card 1x
- Remote controller 1x
- EVA Carrying bag 1x
Shipping & Warranty
We offer free express door-to-door shipping for all of our hoverboards.
The handling time is 1 – 2 days.
Total delivery time to any place in the USA is 4 – 6 days.
Your order will be delivered right to Your door.
We are the only hoverboard store in the world that provides a 3 – year warranty. If during this period Your hoverboard will break, we are going to fix or replace it.
You can pay for Your order via “PayPal”, which is one safest payment methods in the world.
2. Credit/Debit Card
You also have an option to pay with Your debit or credit card.
- A self balancing scooter is not a transportation device that is supposed to be ridden on roads. Please ride it only in the pedestrian area.
- Avoid slippery roads and water.
- Always wear protection equipment while riding a hoverboard.
What Means To Be Listed By UL?
“UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories.
Tests Inexpensive Boards’ 6.5 Inch Hoverboards Went Through:
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety.
The hoverboard quality is very good. Great communication during the shipping process. Very friendly staff. Everything was as expected.
Thank you for everything. My son is very satisfied with his board.
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
The combination of slick mechanics, bluetooth speakers and flashy light make the Inexpensive Hoverboard one of the more exciting products on the market. The great customer service and friendly staff made learning how to use the hoverboard fun and easy. 5/5.
I was a little worried about the delivery, because it took quite a while. However, the product itself and the support that I’ve received couldn’t be any better. I really liked the anti-scratch stripes that came with the purchase. After a long usage, my board still looks like a brand new one.
UAB Signalo Centras
The product is good. So far the hoverboard rides without any problems and issues. Moreover, the integrated Bluetooth speakers really surprised me. I didn’t expect them to be so loud and smooth.
Klaipedos Menu Fakultetas