No products in the cart.
If Your questions were not answered, You can contact us here. We are happy to help You.
- Is it difficult to ride a self balancing scooter?
- What is the delivery cost?
- What is the maximum speed?
- What is the range per charge?
- Is the battery replaceable?
- What is the charging time, and how to know when the self balancing scooter is fully charged?
- How do I charge it?
- Can it be ridden on grass or other rough surface?
- Are the self balancing scooters waterproof?
- What happens after I order?
- How can these transporters get damaged?
- Is it legal to use the hoverboards on streets or sidewalks?
- Why some hoverboards do catch fire?
- What’s the return policy?
- What will I get with a purchase?
- How InexpensiveBoards.com is different from other stores?
Is it difficult to ride a self balancing scooter?
If You’re a beginner, You should have another person standing next to You, so You could hold onto him/her. However, on average it takes about 5 minutes to fully learn how to ride it.Back to Index
What is the delivery cost?
We offer free express door-to-door shipping for all of our hoverboards.Back to Index
What is the maximum speed?
Our fastest model can reach a maximum speed of 18km/h. It depends on the model.Back to Index
What is the range per charge?
Fully charged hoverboard can go 15 – 25 kilometers (depends on a model). However, the range per charge also depends on the body weight of the rider.Back to Index
Is the battery replaceable?
Yes. However, don’t try to do it yourself, because it is a difficult procedure. If You want Your hoverboard’s battery to be replaced, please contact us.Back to Index
What is the charging time, and how to know when the self balancing scooter is fully charged?
The charging time is 1 – 2 hours.
If the indicator light is red, it means the hoverboard is not fully charged yet. If green – it is fully charged.Back to Index
How do I charge it?
1) Make sure the charger is not wet.
2) Connect one end of the charger to a hoverboard.
3) Connect the power plug to the electric socket.Back to Index
Can it be ridden on grass or other rough surface?
Do not ride models with 6.5 inch wheels on such surface, because you can accidentally damage the boards. However, you can ride 8 inch and 10 inch models on grass and other rough surface.Back to Index
Are the self balancing scooters waterproof?
Self balancing scooters can handle small splashes and dust. However, You should not ride them on rainy days.Back to Index
What happens after I order?
After receiving Your order, we will send you an order form via email with all the order information. After that, we will begin processing Your purchase.Back to Index
How can these transporters get damaged?
You shouldn’t have any problems riding them on a plain surface. However, they can get damaged from hard hits, overload, or from standing too close in the middle.Back to Index
Is it legal to use the hoverboards on streets or sidewalks?
In some locations self balancing scooters are illegal. However, You should check with Your authorities to ensure that it is not illegal to ride them in Your area.Back to Index
Why some hoverboards do catch fire?
Some hoverboards can catch fire because of inefficient lithium batteries or low quality chargers.
Low quality lithium batteries can heat up really fast from overcharging, hard hits, high temperature or other stress. This causes malfunctions or even explosions. Moreover, poor chargers tend to overheat from charging as well.Back to Index
What’s the return policy?
You can return Your purchases within 30 days after placing an order, and full refund will be provided to You.Back to Index
What will I get with a purchase?
1) Self balancing scooter 1x
2) User manual 1x
3) Charger 1x
4) Warranty card 1x
5) Remote controller 1x
6) Carrying bag 1xBack to Index
How InexpensiveBoards.com is different from other stores?
The answer is simple – we are honest. We are always willing to discuss not only about how awesome the particular self balancing scooter is, but also what are its cons, what we don’t like about it and etc.
Most companies just want to make sales. We want You to provide valid information. Information that is correct.Back to Index